Join First Church's actions for gun safety. Contact Ann McCann, Chair Witness Against Gun Violence and Inequality at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make a Donation
You may make an online contribution to First Church in Cambridge, either one-time or recurring, scheduled either for today or in the future, through our PCI Compliant provider, Vanco Services.
Note that the amounts you enter should be the amount for each payment. For example, if you are setting up a recurring monthly payment for an annual pledge of $600, please enter $50 as the amount.
For each contribution, please enter the amount and purpose(s), including any notes in the memo field to the right of each amount.
- Pledged Contribution – for contributions toward your annual pledge for our church’s mission and ministry
- Other Unrestricted Gift – for any other unrestricted contribution
- Deacons’ Fund – for use by the deacons to help those in need
- First Church Shelter Gift – restricted for use by our shelter
- Night Song Contribution – for our Sunday 7pm worship service
- Restricted Gift – for any restricted contribution. Please include the restriction in the memo field.
- Special Offering – for offerings such as One Great Hour of Sharing, Neighbors in Need, etc. Please be sure to include the specific offering in the memo field.
- Building Use – for a building reservation (please use the memo field for details)
- Other – for anything else, such as flowers, books, retreats. Please use the memo field to note the purpose.
You may contact Karen McArthur, Affiliate Minister of Stewardship and Finance, if you wish to clarify anything further about your payment.
After entering your payment details, please click “Next.” You will then be asked for your Name, Address, Phone, Email, Bank Routing Number (a series of numbers that can be found along the bottom left of your check) and your bank account number. Click “Process” to submit your payment.
Your contribution will be deducted from your bank account and electronically deposited into the church account. It’s convenient, efficient and entirely paperless. You will receive an automatic confirmation via email.
If you set up a recurring transaction and wish to change it, please contact Karen McArthur. Your change will be made within a few days. If you need immediate assistance, please call the church office during regular office hours.
Thank you for your generous and faithful support of the mission and ministry of First Church in Cambridge!