Available Spaces

The Sixth meeting house of the First Church in Cambridge, built in 1871, is a stone building at the corner of Garden and Mason Streets. The exterior of the building is an example of the early Gothic revival period. The sanctuary interior is eclectic, incorporating Victorian, Byzantine, and contemporary elements.

For more information about using space at First Church or to inquire about availability for a particular date, please contact our Director of Operations via email at: email hidden; JavaScript is required.