- This event has passed.
All Church Fall Retreat
- Date: Fri, Sep 30 – Sun, Oct 2, 2022
- Time: 5:00pm–2:00pm EDT
- Location:Craigville Retreat Center
After two pandemic cancellations (as well as the “year off” we took in 2019), First Church is returning to Craigville Retreat Center for our beloved All-Church Fall Retreat! All are welcome to join us for a weekend of community-building in fellowship, formation, and fun. Take advantage of scheduled large group gatherings, small group sessions, supervised play/crafting time for kids, worship, group games, and more. Or, opt for a quiet walk on the beach, bird-watching at the marsh, or whatever your soul needs. Arrive on Friday evening, September 30, and stay through midday on Sunday, October 2, for the full event; or come for a portion of the weekend, for just one night or for a daytrip on Saturday.
Register now to reserve your spot! Lodging and meals, plus all our First Church programming, are included; see the registration form for details.
Donate to the Retreat Fund
The All-Church Retreat is a wonderful opportunity for us to be in community with each other. It is funded by our annual budget (your general pledges and offerings) and by donations to our Retreat Fund, so that we are collectively participating in the weekend, rather than asking each person to pay to attend. If those attending make a donation to the fund, on a sliding scale, we will raise the funds needed.
- $200 covers 80% of the church’s cost for one adult staying both nights.
- $100 covers 40% of the church’s adult cost, or 75% of one-night adult attendance, or 65% of a child’s attendance.
- Donations of $300 (or more) ensure that the church can continue to offer this type of programming for all.