The Memorial Gifts Fund at First Church in Cambridge was established in 2013 to honor the lives and faith of those who have lived and died among us and to remember them with the purchase of tangible items that deepen and extend our common ministry in their memory and their name.
To make a gift:
You may mail a check payable to First Church in Cambridge to:
First Church in Cambridge
11 Garden Street
Cambridge, MA 02138
Please include the name of the person memorized in the memo field of your check.
You may give online by including your gift on the Memorial Fund line. Please include the name of the person memorized in the memo field following the amount.
Give by Text
- Text the amount $__ Memorial to 844-996-0982. This is a dedicated number, used only for texting money to First Church.
- If it is your first gift by text, you will receive a response asking for your name, address and debit/credit card information. Subsequent gifts from your phone number will not ask for this information.
- You will receive a response confirming your contribution. If you wish to cancel this donation, text REFUND.
- If you would like to update your debit/credit card information, or your mailing or e-mail address, text EDIT. After a few moments, you will receive a link to make the updates
For additional instructions, click here.
Gifts have been received in memory of:
- Dudne Breeze
- Harland Riker
- Leonard & Estelle Paris
- Eric Riedel
- John Mahakian
- Cynthia Shoemaker
- Nancy Sanders
- Elizabeth Gulezian
- Ann Willard
- Gil Fernald
- Jim Roche
recently Purchased with Memorial Funds
- Additional lapel microphones for the sanctuary sound system
- Owl conference camera for hybrid meetings
- Narthex furnishings and Sanctuary lectern
- Tables for common areas
For information about including First Church in your will or estate plans, please email Rev. Karen McArthur.
For further information about our Memorial Fund Policy, or to submit a proposal for the use of memorial funds, please email: email@example.com